selling your property: what do you want?
There are few moments in life when the stakes are as high, financially and emotionally, as when selling your home. Maybe you’re moving up to a bigger and better place. Perhaps you are relocating, or downsizing to a more manageable property. You might be wondering how to best time the marketplace when buying and selling a home simultaneously. No matter what the motivation might be, deciding to move is a time of profound change in people's lives.
It is when many decisions are made that will impact upon your lifestyle and net worth for years to come. Indeed, converting your largest asset into cash is a very serious matter. At such a crucial time, you deserve a professional who listens carefully, and understands your expectations. I’m Peter Comitini and my job is to see that you achieve outstanding results, with a level of personal attention that is equally satisfying.
"In my business we deal extensively with real estate agents and I must commend you on your exceptional personal service and professionalism. This was a completely seamless operation – amazing!"
Honestly, I'm not all that pretty. I can't just charm my way into getting buyers to respond to your property listing; but I have developed a particularly effective sales process. It employs unique tools, technologies and methods to produce your success. The marketplace seems to agree. At a time we've been reading about the 'cooling' real estate market, my sales are up 220% over last year; with 90% of my properties selling at or above asking prices. Here are the skills that I believe help my clients to achieve the highest prices possible:
- Marketing that delivers the maximum number of offers, in the shortest time-frame.
- A boutique design and presentation capability that is unmatched.
- Experience, product knowledge and insight that goes beyond looking up recent sales data.
- Professional sales management and a brokerage process that runs flawlessly.
- Pricing guidance which maps the best path to the results you need.
- Negotiating skills and advice that balance risk and reward with your personal goals.
- A single, reliable, point of contact, whenever anything needs to be handled.
While the market may be more competitive and challenging for sellers today, the value that I bring to the closing table has never been more important than right now. We'll begin with a conversation about your personal goals, then rapidly develop a program which sells your home; closing with the satisfaction that you've gotten the best price possible.